- Bus moves from TATA Head Office to Chakothi at 0900 hours, so the passengers have to reach at 0800 hours.
- A list of passengers is prepared vide the permits.
- A complete scan of passengers’ baggage is done manually and by means of scanning machine too.
- Passengers are taken to the Kaman Bridge by bus, while their luggage is loaded on a separate vehicle.
- Exchange of passengers’ list is done at Kaman Bridge by TFOs of either side.
- After receiving passengers’ list from across, all IHK passengers are scanned according to the list.
- Passengers are allowed to approach their destinations by host’s vehicles or own arrangements. Whereas a bus is also available to carry on their journey.
- To meet security measures, bus cann’t have a pause anywhere before reaching the TATA Head Office.
Tetrinote and Chillihana
- The process is same as at Chakothi, although the bussing facility is not available.